Matchroom Boxing have officially announced a big Oct. 26 card at London’s O2 Arena, headlined by the 140-pound title unification and World Boxing Super Series tournament final between Regis Prograis and Josh Taylor.
Oct. 26: London (DAZN)
- Title fight: Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor, WBA/IBF junior welterweight unification, World Boxing Super Series Super final
- Joseph Parker vs Dereck Chisora, 12 rounds, heavyweights
- Ricky Burns vs. Lee Selby, 10 or 12 rounds, lightweights
- Yves Ngabu vs. Lawrence Okolie, 12 rounds, for Ngabu’s European cruiserweight title
- Conor Benn vs. TBA, 8 or 10 rounds, welterweights